Thursday, September 13, 2018

Games design

Hola mi Amiga/Amigo

Me llamo Laura :D

This is my blog, and here i'm gonna be doing some cool stuff. 
So first of all, guess I should tell you why I made this blog...I made it because i'm talkative and need this as an output because I cannot relax. I will be posting about game design...cause that's what i'm interested in :)

Since 9 I've been gaming, when my dad made the fatal mistake of buying me the sims 3 for my twelfth birthday...Oh dear. I spent hours on that game, and that was the foundations for a life of a hermit crab. Now I spend a lot more time on games...but in a different way; I'm doing a games design college at SLC-and hope that someday in the future I can make my own. 



P.s my favourite game is now overwatch, not sims 3 B).  

No comments:

Post a Comment